Online Courses, Distance, Workbased Learning Programmes from HRD Services
Classroom and Workbased ProgrammesHRD Services can arrange for a trainer or a tutor to deliver learning and development on-site at your premises, either in the traditional classroom sense or through visits to your staff in the workplace.
We offer are broad range of VRQ's (Vocationally Related Qualifications) nationally accredited on the QCF from BTEC Edexcel, Lantra, and The Royal Society for Public Health.
Choose from our Professional and Specialist suites of qualifications in Management and leadership, Teacher Training, Food Safety/HACCP and Soft Skills Development.
All our classroom and work based learning programmes are either approved or accredited and available throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and Ireland.
Online and Distance learning Courses
- Online and distance learning is flexible
- You can study our online courses at your desk, in work, or from home if you have access to the internet
- Courses are broken down into bite-sized (unitised or modularised) chunks
- You can learn at your own pace whenever and wherever it suits you from anywhere in the world
- Tutorial Support is available for courses using state of the art technology
- You get access to qualifications which make your more employable
- You are helping the environment with less paper usage
- Develop ICT Skills as you learn